Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id

i don’t have access to my old apple id or password how can i factory reset my iphone

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 1:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 1:16 AM

i don’t have access to my old apple id or password

Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

It depends on what you did with your 'old Apple ID'. If you have deleted it, it is no longer valid, it simply no longer exists and it no longer works.

To understand about a deleted Apple ID, see the Apple articles below:

How to delete your Apple ID account

How to delete your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple - Apple Support

If you've ever requested to deactivate your Apple ID, see -> How to deactivate your Apple ID account

How to deactivate your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

See also -> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2022 1:16 AM in response to blahlllla

i don’t have access to my old apple id or password

Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

It depends on what you did with your 'old Apple ID'. If you have deleted it, it is no longer valid, it simply no longer exists and it no longer works.

To understand about a deleted Apple ID, see the Apple articles below:

How to delete your Apple ID account

How to delete your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple - Apple Support

If you've ever requested to deactivate your Apple ID, see -> How to deactivate your Apple ID account

How to deactivate your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

See also -> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Aug 1, 2022 10:23 AM in response to blahlllla

If necessary, if you are the original owner, contact Apple. Apple can remove the ID  if provided the required paperwork to include the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it. 

Request additional support for unlocking your device.    -

You used to be able to take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store (if it has reopened) and have them remove the ID. This may have changed, so call the store before going to make sure they can help.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple.

apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.