Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help me for remove last apple id from my iphone that i dont have any information about that

Hello, I bought an iPhone from someone some time ago and now my phone has gone into inactive mode and I have neither Apple ID nor password nor email. The person from whom I bought the phone is dead and his family does not know about his Apple ID information. I reset it with iTunes and now it asks me for Apple ID, what should I do?

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 1:54 PM

The family of the person you bought it from would have to contact Apple. If they won't do that, the phone is useless.

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support.    *

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.   -

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.  *  (Link doesn’t always load)   

Get Support    -  Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support schedule phone call.  -

Apple on Twitter-  

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2022 1:54 PM in response to hosein1378

The family of the person you bought it from would have to contact Apple. If they won't do that, the phone is useless.

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support.    *

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.   -

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.  *  (Link doesn’t always load)   

Get Support    -  Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support schedule phone call.  -

Apple on Twitter-  

Please help me for remove last apple id from my iphone that i dont have any information about that

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.