Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music wont play certain songs/albums

Hello,

I have problems with playing certain songs/albums on Apple music. Whenever I want to play a certain album (not all of them), only one song starts to play and then it ends. I have already logged out of apple ID, apple music, restarted my computer couple of times - without effects. This doesnt happen with my iphone, though.

Please help :)

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 11:40 AM

Hi nejc224,

We understand that you are running into an issue playing Apple Music on your Mac. Are you streaming the songs/album or are downloaded to your Mac? Are you updated to the latest macOS?

Keep us updated.

6 replies

Aug 4, 2022 12:02 PM in response to nejc224

Hello nejc224,

Thanks for letting us know. To help us research the issue, would you mind providing us the macOS currently installed on your Mac? You can locate this information by clicking the Apple Menu () in the top left corner and selecting About this Mac. Also, are you using an individual Apple Music subscription or are you part of a family group? You mentioned this only happens with some music, is it always the same artists or albums it occurs with?

Best regards.

Apple Music wont play certain songs/albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.