Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail issues

My iPhone 11 has stopped receiving voicemail. Neither the saved or default greeting play. Just updated to iOS 15.6. Anyone have a fix?

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 8:58 PM

GeeAMouse1 Said:

"Voicemail issues: My iPhone 11 has stopped receiving voicemail. Neither the saved or default greeting play. Just updated to iOS 15.6. Anyone have a fix?"

-------

Troubleshooting iOS15.6 and Voicemail:

A. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Voicemail.

B. Give Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this post
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2022 8:58 PM in response to GeeAMouse1

GeeAMouse1 Said:

"Voicemail issues: My iPhone 11 has stopped receiving voicemail. Neither the saved or default greeting play. Just updated to iOS 15.6. Anyone have a fix?"

-------

Troubleshooting iOS15.6 and Voicemail:

A. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Voicemail.

B. Give Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this post
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Voicemail issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.