Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I see the purchases of my family in history with charges

I have had a problem periodically over time. I get charges through my bank from Apple and I go to the charge history and Apple and I cannot match them up. I go to family sharing to see what books or movies or apps my families have purchased and it displays nothing. So there’s no way to confirm whether the purchase that is coming through on Apple in my bank was actually made find me or anyone of my family members and family purchasing. That I am responsible for all charges. This is one aspect I do not like. If I am paying for some thing I should be able to see that amount and that purchase whether it is a family member or not in my family history of what finances are coming out of my bank. I need help.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 11:19 AM

Family purchases and payments

Click here --> How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

"If you're the family organizer and you don't recognize a charge

Search your email for a receipt. Apple emails a receipt to you when your family members buy items and when their subscriptions renew. The receipt shows the Apple ID of the family member who made the purchase." However, you only receive a receipt if the family member was unable to pay for the item entirely with personal balance.

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support - Does not list purchases made by others under Family Sharing; those have to be checked from their accounts.

Also follow the steps in this support document --> If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Click on this link for Apple products feedback links --> Product Feedback - Apple

Apple may not respond but your comment will be read.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2022 11:19 AM in response to Msquirt

Family purchases and payments

Click here --> How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

"If you're the family organizer and you don't recognize a charge

Search your email for a receipt. Apple emails a receipt to you when your family members buy items and when their subscriptions renew. The receipt shows the Apple ID of the family member who made the purchase." However, you only receive a receipt if the family member was unable to pay for the item entirely with personal balance.

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support - Does not list purchases made by others under Family Sharing; those have to be checked from their accounts.

Also follow the steps in this support document --> If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Click on this link for Apple products feedback links --> Product Feedback - Apple

Apple may not respond but your comment will be read.

Why can’t I see the purchases of my family in history with charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.