Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have different issues since updating to Monterey 12.5

Since I've upgraded my Mac to Monterey OS 12.5, I've had nothing but problems... • emails don't display properly • Photos don't update from iCloud • Bluetooth doesn't work!

What's the deal? I see other issues that people are posting here regarding Monterey...are they going to be resolved anytime soon with an update? I can't even check my emails on my computer properly. I've never had this problem with an OS upgrade before.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 9:19 AM

First, if installed, uninstall any anti-virus or cleanup apps.

Restart in Safe Mode and see it things improve, if so it suggests something is running in the background when in normal mode.

Look at Login Items for your User settings in System Preferences. You can disable them selectively to see if the problem resolves after a normal restart.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2022 9:19 AM in response to berganLICNY

First, if installed, uninstall any anti-virus or cleanup apps.

Restart in Safe Mode and see it things improve, if so it suggests something is running in the background when in normal mode.

Look at Login Items for your User settings in System Preferences. You can disable them selectively to see if the problem resolves after a normal restart.

I have different issues since updating to Monterey 12.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.