You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE Gestures

after using Iphone i feel it is much more complicated and even after its compact size we need to engage both of our hand to operate.

Example if someone use their right hand to operate the phone so that person need to engage its left hand to swipe back, i mean what is the harm in giving an option to swipe from right as well as left both side, (will it cause any security issue) also the swipe from left do not work in all applications, in few apps you are forced to go back form the top left corner, i mean why so much of pain.

can someone have solution or new IOS will bring this freedom.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 8:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 8:28 AM

If you find something is missing on iOS devices, you may provide --> Feedback - iPhone - Apple < here.

2 replies

Aug 3, 2022 8:28 AM in response to faiz270

Mobile brand/model selection is an individual choice based on many parameters. Such as Money, Feature, Status, Aesthetic, Utility, User-Friendliness, Availability, Warranty Coverage, Service Support, Resale value, Technology and many other factors. Choose yours judiciously!

You can choose yours, based on your need. Go through tech spec of all iPhone models in one place, here --> iPhone Tech Specs - Apple Support And iPhone - Shopping Help - Apple

IPHONE Gestures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.