Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

installing coreldraw on high sierra macpro 2011

hi my name is dilulurke , i wanna ask : can i installing coreldraw on macpro 2011 ? thank you all

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 6:43 PM

According to Coreldraw’s current requirements, no you cannot. It requires macOS Catalina 10.15 or newer. See the system specs below.

Mac

• macOS Monterey (12), macOS Big Sur (11) or macOS Catalina (10.15), with the latest revision
  • Apple M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max or Multicore Intel processor
  • OpenCL 1.2-enabled video card with 3+ GB VRAM
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 4 GB available hard disk space for application files (Solid-state drive recommended); Case-sensitive file systems are not supported
  • 1280 x 800 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
  • Mouse or tablet
  • Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2022 6:43 PM in response to dilulurke

According to Coreldraw’s current requirements, no you cannot. It requires macOS Catalina 10.15 or newer. See the system specs below.

Mac

• macOS Monterey (12), macOS Big Sur (11) or macOS Catalina (10.15), with the latest revision
  • Apple M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max or Multicore Intel processor
  • OpenCL 1.2-enabled video card with 3+ GB VRAM
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 4 GB available hard disk space for application files (Solid-state drive recommended); Case-sensitive file systems are not supported
  • 1280 x 800 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
  • Mouse or tablet
  • Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.

installing coreldraw on high sierra macpro 2011

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.