Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone says I'm hacked

I went to a website and when I got on it a notification popped up and said that my iPhone has been hacked I don’t know what to do and I don’t know if it’s real or not please someone respond I need help

[Edited by Moderator] 

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 8:42 PM

sarysa194 Said:

"iPhone says I'm hacked: I went to a website and when I got on it a notification popped up and said that my iPhone has been hacked I don’t know what to do and I don’t know if it’s real or not please someone respond I need help"

-------

It is a Scam:

I. Report this to Apple:

What you are reporting is a scam. So, report it to Apple and modify your credentials. Do as I've Instructed here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tips

II Did you Interact with it?

If you did not interact with the messages, then you can ignore it. If you did (i.e. Provide personal info), then you may need to take thinks a step further.

Secure your Info:

If concerned for device access, then (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail addressee d use that for your Apple ID.

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been scammed, someone likley has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2022 8:42 PM in response to sarysa194

sarysa194 Said:

"iPhone says I'm hacked: I went to a website and when I got on it a notification popped up and said that my iPhone has been hacked I don’t know what to do and I don’t know if it’s real or not please someone respond I need help"

-------

It is a Scam:

I. Report this to Apple:

What you are reporting is a scam. So, report it to Apple and modify your credentials. Do as I've Instructed here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tips

II Did you Interact with it?

If you did not interact with the messages, then you can ignore it. If you did (i.e. Provide personal info), then you may need to take thinks a step further.

Secure your Info:

If concerned for device access, then (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail addressee d use that for your Apple ID.

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been scammed, someone likley has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

iPhone says I'm hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.