Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you turn off the animation for water lock? It interferes with my swim app when logging drills.

I use the Swim.com app. It’s wonderful for logging my Swim‘s and for tracking my drills. The only problem is that when it goes into water lock mode and I have to unlock it every time I need to end a drill it adds seconds to my time which makes it seem like my drill took longer. Is there a way to turn off that animation while still allowing the watch to eject water properly?

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 7:23 AM

The water lock only ejects water when you turn it off,so if you turn it off,when the watch senses/detects the water again the water lock will be turned on again and the animation is part of the locking/unlocking process and can't be disabled.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 7:23 AM in response to SmokeyStx

The water lock only ejects water when you turn it off,so if you turn it off,when the watch senses/detects the water again the water lock will be turned on again and the animation is part of the locking/unlocking process and can't be disabled.

Can you turn off the animation for water lock? It interferes with my swim app when logging drills.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.