Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I paid for the appl tv . I sign in but every time go to watch something it wants me to sign up.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 6:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 8:22 PM

• On what device are you trying to watch Apple TV+?
  • Verify that you are trying to access Apple TV+ content. Some content in the Apple TV app is not Apple TV+ and may require a different subscription.
  • Verify that you subscription is currently still listed as active. See your subscriptions overview - Apple
  • Verify that you are signed in to the Apple TV app with the Apple ID account that has the subscription.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 8:22 PM in response to sam3d

• On what device are you trying to watch Apple TV+?
  • Verify that you are trying to access Apple TV+ content. Some content in the Apple TV app is not Apple TV+ and may require a different subscription.
  • Verify that you subscription is currently still listed as active. See your subscriptions overview - Apple
  • Verify that you are signed in to the Apple TV app with the Apple ID account that has the subscription.

I paid for the appl tv . I sign in but every time go to watch something it wants me to sign up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.