Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Camera Issue

Hi there, I have an issue with my new Macbook's camera. Facetime, Zoom, Teams, and all camera related apps don't work. I've tried all I can from the articles and research.. I.e. restarting the mac, logging in and out of Apple ID. Did you have any other tips?

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 11:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 11:24 PM

AlexRachita Said:

"Macbook Camera Issue: Hi there, I have an issue with my new Macbook's camera. Facetime, Zoom, Teams, and all camera related apps don't work. I've tried all I can from the articles and research.. I.e. restarting the mac, logging in and out of Apple ID. Did you have any other tips?"

-------

Troubleshoot FaceTime:

A Few Sites to Refer to:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 11:24 PM in response to AlexRachita

AlexRachita Said:

"Macbook Camera Issue: Hi there, I have an issue with my new Macbook's camera. Facetime, Zoom, Teams, and all camera related apps don't work. I've tried all I can from the articles and research.. I.e. restarting the mac, logging in and out of Apple ID. Did you have any other tips?"

-------

Troubleshoot FaceTime:

A Few Sites to Refer to:

Macbook Camera Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.