Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security

I received a message from Apple saying my phone number has been used to open iMessage and FaceTime on a different phone. Also an Apple Watch was added. I did not do this, how can i look into it?

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 5:05 AM

Login to https://appleid.apple.com/

All the devices that are REALLY connected to your AppleID will be listed.

Simply delete any devices you don’t recognize.

And if there ARE some unrecognized devices … change you AppleID password as well.

Lasyly, while you’re there, seriously consider activating 2-Factor authentication if you’ve not done so already.

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 5:05 AM in response to Nclwtpiyu

Login to https://appleid.apple.com/

All the devices that are REALLY connected to your AppleID will be listed.

Simply delete any devices you don’t recognize.

And if there ARE some unrecognized devices … change you AppleID password as well.

Lasyly, while you’re there, seriously consider activating 2-Factor authentication if you’ve not done so already.

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Aug 5, 2022 10:55 AM in response to Nclwtpiyu

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

Apple ID Password Change.   -  

ASC YouTube for How to reset your Apple ID password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Security

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.