Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The place where you type a text message is in the top or middle of my screen rather than at the bottom

Need to move the message bar back to bottom of screen Overnight it has moved to the middle then the top when i tried to drag it down

Please advise

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 4:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 6:11 AM

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot, in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images/pictures speak louder than words. 

Please understand this is a public forum: While attaching a Screenshot, do not provide any personal credentials, such as IP address, Card detail, email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, Order ID, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable, etc.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 6:11 AM in response to Brownmirror

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot, in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images/pictures speak louder than words. 

Please understand this is a public forum: While attaching a Screenshot, do not provide any personal credentials, such as IP address, Card detail, email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, Order ID, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable, etc.

The place where you type a text message is in the top or middle of my screen rather than at the bottom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.