Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I ask for the replacement of the iPhone screen?

How do ask for the replacement of the screen, because of this fabric defect, if the authorized service deny?

My Iphone 11 is Serial number G0***73C, please advise is it included in the program for free of charge change of the frosen screen?

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 7:24 AM

Hello miglena50,

Apple Service Programs are available at the very bottom of Apple.com/Support - they make it very clear whenever their is an available program.

I believe the one you are referencing is this one and you can enter your serial number here to see if your device is included: iPhone 11 Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues - Apple Support

-

However, if your device is just unresponsive, have you tried to Force Restart it?

This is done with a combination of button presses and does not rely on the screen at all.

-> Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

-

If that does not work, you can reach out to Apple Support using the following contact information to determine next steps:

Contact Apple Support:

| Call Apple Support 1-800-APL-CARE

| For International Numbers or ASL support, click here:

| Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

|

| Chat with Apple Support

| Apple Support

|

| Get Started Online

| Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 7:24 AM in response to miglena50

Hello miglena50,

Apple Service Programs are available at the very bottom of Apple.com/Support - they make it very clear whenever their is an available program.

I believe the one you are referencing is this one and you can enter your serial number here to see if your device is included: iPhone 11 Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues - Apple Support

-

However, if your device is just unresponsive, have you tried to Force Restart it?

This is done with a combination of button presses and does not rely on the screen at all.

-> Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

-

If that does not work, you can reach out to Apple Support using the following contact information to determine next steps:

Contact Apple Support:

| Call Apple Support 1-800-APL-CARE

| For International Numbers or ASL support, click here:

| Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

|

| Chat with Apple Support

| Apple Support

|

| Get Started Online

| Apple Support

How do I ask for the replacement of the iPhone screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.