Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Found iPhone Text

I just received this text, a month after my phone was stolen. I'm sure it's a phishing scam but it sure would be nice to get my phone back: Your lost iPhone 13 Pro was found at 9:20 PM PDT. View your Device’s last reported location:

Apple Support 

[Link Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 5:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 5:50 AM

As Bob Timmons wrote, it's a scam. Apple will never text you about anything unless you initiate a support chat through Messages. Additionally, Apple will never ask you to give personal details over text message or email.

See here for more information - Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2022 5:50 AM in response to LakeCoGuy

As Bob Timmons wrote, it's a scam. Apple will never text you about anything unless you initiate a support chat through Messages. Additionally, Apple will never ask you to give personal details over text message or email.

See here for more information - Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Aug 6, 2022 5:45 AM in response to LakeCoGuy

Scam, which is trying to get you to respond to the message by providing your Apple ID, Password, or other personal information that can be used to get your phone out of its locked mode so the bad guys can erase it and sell it, not to mention possibly steal your ID.

Delete the message immediately. If you respond to the message and provide any of the information that will be asked, you will lose a lot more than the phone.

Found iPhone Text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.