Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting an error message when trying to add my grandson to my family sharing plan..

I keep getting an error message when trying to add my grandson to my family sharing plan.. it keeps saying “error try again later “ been saying this for weeks!

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 3:06 AM

The organizer of the Family Sharing group can add a family member who has their own Apple ID. Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing, then tap Add Member. Tap Invite People, then follow the onscreen instructions. You can send the invitation using AirDrop, Messages, or Mail.

Add or remove members from your Family Sharing group on ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2022 3:06 AM in response to cTg7

The organizer of the Family Sharing group can add a family member who has their own Apple ID. Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing, then tap Add Member. Tap Invite People, then follow the onscreen instructions. You can send the invitation using AirDrop, Messages, or Mail.

Add or remove members from your Family Sharing group on ...

I keep getting an error message when trying to add my grandson to my family sharing plan..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.