Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i see everything in the app library?

First off, I just to briefly rant at how the App Library was the stupidest idea anyone could have thought up “Hey! We have a phone comprised entirely of apps! Let’s add an EXTRA screen that you can’t get rid of that lists every app even thought that’s what your other screens do! Oh yeah, and can you at least see every app? Nope! We just get off on making things that waste everyone’s time!”

But anyway, back to the issue at hand. When I delete an app I keep getting the option to remove it from the Home Screen but leave it in my App Library (which… come on!) butI always fully delete it but now I’m wondering if I have apps still in my App Library that I might not have removed completely in the past. Is there any way to actually list every single app in the App Library to see what I might have thought I got rid of but never did? 

So far the only thing I can find is going into the App Library where it only shows 4 - 7 apps in a particular category and then I have to hold on the screen till everything jiggles and then tap on the category before it finally lists everything in that category in a new screen. Is this the only way to do this or is there a way for the App Library to actually list every single app it has?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 1:26 PM

The App Library is something I don't find useful but I find it easy to ignore by not going there.

To see a complete list of all apps, swipe left past the last home screen to get to the App Library and then tap twice in the App Library search box at the top of the screen.

1 reply

How do i see everything in the app library?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.