Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud locked

Hello I bought a second hand iPad from someone and I’ve used it for a couple of months then I reset it and it turned to be iCloud locked? I’ve tried everything I can’t get it unlocked and I can’t reach the person I bought it from please help

iPad (5th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 10:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 10:39 PM

fareszaghloul Said:

"Cloud locked: Hello I bought a second hand iPad from someone and I’ve used it for a couple of months then I reset it and it turned to be iCloud locked? I’ve tried everything I can’t get it unlocked and I can’t reach the person I bought it from please help"

-------

Seems you've been Scammed:

Best you can do is contact this "someone" and have him perform this: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your Mac - Apple Support. The seller should have known better.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2022 10:39 PM in response to fareszaghloul

fareszaghloul Said:

"Cloud locked: Hello I bought a second hand iPad from someone and I’ve used it for a couple of months then I reset it and it turned to be iCloud locked? I’ve tried everything I can’t get it unlocked and I can’t reach the person I bought it from please help"

-------

Seems you've been Scammed:

Best you can do is contact this "someone" and have him perform this: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your Mac - Apple Support. The seller should have known better.

iCloud locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.