Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get a table to break across pages in Pages v. 11

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 1:23 PM

Pages tables only break on row boundaries, unlike Word or LibreOffice Writer that can break within row content across pages.

If the table is selected in Pages, and your default Arrange panel's Object Placement is Move with Text, and your Text Wrap is set to Inline with Text, then you will experience normal table rows flowing across page boundaries.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2022 1:23 PM in response to pdfac

Pages tables only break on row boundaries, unlike Word or LibreOffice Writer that can break within row content across pages.

If the table is selected in Pages, and your default Arrange panel's Object Placement is Move with Text, and your Text Wrap is set to Inline with Text, then you will experience normal table rows flowing across page boundaries.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.