Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Care for Ipad

HELP

i have a new iPad purchased June 2022. Can’t find apple care. Keeps saying take in for repair

Its not broken at all. What am I doing wrong?

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 8:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 8:46 PM

What country are you in?

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In China mainland, you can buy AppleCare+ on your device within 7 days of your device purchase or in an Apple Store within 60 days of your device purchase. (At the Apple Store, you'll need to bring your proof of purchase, and we'll inspect the device.)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2022 8:46 PM in response to Moanie109

What country are you in?

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In China mainland, you can buy AppleCare+ on your device within 7 days of your device purchase or in an Apple Store within 60 days of your device purchase. (At the Apple Store, you'll need to bring your proof of purchase, and we'll inspect the device.)

Aug 7, 2022 8:37 PM in response to Moanie109

Moanie109 Said:

"Apple Care for Ipad:HELP: i have a new iPad purchased June 2022. Can’t find apple care. Keeps saying take in for repair Its not broken at all. What am I doing wrong?"

-------

Cancel this Service:

Contact Apple Support, telling them that this is a mishap. They should cancel what need be.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through.

Apple Care for Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.