apple care replacement

I have an apple iphone 13 pro max with apple care +, i broke the back … how can i use apple care for a repair or a replacement device as they wrote in the instructions ( note i live in algeria now , we don’t have apple store or apple services ) any solution? ( i tried apple support application they say there are no service providers in the area)

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 1:39 PM

For warranty service or replacement you typically need to return the device to Apple in the country where the item was purchased. Apple will not accept or ship internationally. You or a friend would have to do this in-country.

Legal - iOS Warranty Document Us - Apple - "IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD AND APPLE TV SERVICE. Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device."

For the"other Africa" iPhone Service Answer Center click here -->

iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2023 1:39 PM in response to anis295

For warranty service or replacement you typically need to return the device to Apple in the country where the item was purchased. Apple will not accept or ship internationally. You or a friend would have to do this in-country.

Legal - iOS Warranty Document Us - Apple - "IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD AND APPLE TV SERVICE. Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device."

For the"other Africa" iPhone Service Answer Center click here -->

iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

apple care replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.