Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2021 MacBook Pro display cracked with vertical lines after 5 days?

Does Apple have a quality control Problem? I just returned my brand new MacBook Pro after 5 days. I opened it up in the morning and the display had vertical colored lines on the left side. I handled it with kid gloves, not a speck of dirt on it. I had to return and won't buy another till I know this is not a recurrent problem with the new MacBook pros.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 9:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 9:46 PM

ChewbaccaMike Said:

"2021 MacBook Pro display cracked with vertical lines after 5 days?: [...]I had to return and won't buy another till I know this is not a recurrent problem with the new MacBook pros. "

-------

Confirming Issues:

Go here and see if this is a recalled product: Apple Service Programs - Apple Support. If so, then this is a device that may have had this issue. If not, then this is an intermittent issue, and one that is unknown to Apple.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2022 9:46 PM in response to ChewbaccaMike

ChewbaccaMike Said:

"2021 MacBook Pro display cracked with vertical lines after 5 days?: [...]I had to return and won't buy another till I know this is not a recurrent problem with the new MacBook pros. "

-------

Confirming Issues:

Go here and see if this is a recalled product: Apple Service Programs - Apple Support. If so, then this is a device that may have had this issue. If not, then this is an intermittent issue, and one that is unknown to Apple.

2021 MacBook Pro display cracked with vertical lines after 5 days?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.