Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spedizione Apple

Salve ho comprato un macbook air M2 e secondo il sito apple arriverà domani. La spedizione è stata affidata a DHL, però se clicco sul link per seguire la spedizione fornito da Apple, la spedizione risulta bloccata a EINDHOVEN - PAESI BASSI, THE. Dice anche che "Il mittente ha prodotto un’etichetta ma la spedizione non è ancora stata affidata a DHL". È normale? Arriverà domani come indicato sul sito apple?

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 2:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 3:38 AM

"Hi I bought a macbook air M2 and according to the apple site it will arrive tomorrow. The shipment has been entrusted to DHL, but if I click on the link to track the shipment provided by Apple, the shipment is blocked in EINDHOVEN - NETHERLANDS, THE. He also says that "The sender has produced a label but the shipment has not yet been entrusted to DHL". It's normal? Will it arrive tomorrow as indicated on the apple website?"

Your Mac is now out of Apple's hands. For information on the shipping progress you need to contact the shipper. Only they know what's going on. We have no influence over either as we are not Apple nor are we a DHL agent.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2022 3:38 AM in response to Bubolo

"Hi I bought a macbook air M2 and according to the apple site it will arrive tomorrow. The shipment has been entrusted to DHL, but if I click on the link to track the shipment provided by Apple, the shipment is blocked in EINDHOVEN - NETHERLANDS, THE. He also says that "The sender has produced a label but the shipment has not yet been entrusted to DHL". It's normal? Will it arrive tomorrow as indicated on the apple website?"

Your Mac is now out of Apple's hands. For information on the shipping progress you need to contact the shipper. Only they know what's going on. We have no influence over either as we are not Apple nor are we a DHL agent.

Spedizione Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.