Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get a copy of a receipt from my 2019 iPhone purchase?

How do I get a copy of a receipt from 2019 to prove I bought an iPhone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 8:40 AM

if you bought from Apple you should have a receipt in your Apple ID email unless you deleted it. If you bought from a retailer and registered it with your ID it should be there as well.

If you dont see your recent you would need to contact your credit card company or financial institution.

if you used Apple Pay it's managed by Green Dot.

This is a volunteer forum. To speak directly with Apple call 1-800-MY-APPLE or go to apple.com/contact for a list of international phone numbers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2022 8:40 AM in response to rain82

if you bought from Apple you should have a receipt in your Apple ID email unless you deleted it. If you bought from a retailer and registered it with your ID it should be there as well.

If you dont see your recent you would need to contact your credit card company or financial institution.

if you used Apple Pay it's managed by Green Dot.

This is a volunteer forum. To speak directly with Apple call 1-800-MY-APPLE or go to apple.com/contact for a list of international phone numbers.

How do I get a copy of a receipt from my 2019 iPhone purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.