Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The current date of my email is correct and doesn't seem to be receiving email as it comes in??

The current date of my email is incorrect and doesn't seem to be receiving email as it comes in??

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 11:24 AM

" ...doesn't seem to be receiving email ..."

Is it receiving or not receiving? Try sending and email to yourself, and replying, to test what exactly is happening.

If you use the website to get your email, is it working as expected? If so, I'd suggest you remove the local email account and rebuild it from scratch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2022 11:24 AM in response to emaildatehelp

" ...doesn't seem to be receiving email ..."

Is it receiving or not receiving? Try sending and email to yourself, and replying, to test what exactly is happening.

If you use the website to get your email, is it working as expected? If so, I'd suggest you remove the local email account and rebuild it from scratch.

The current date of my email is correct and doesn't seem to be receiving email as it comes in??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.