Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email

A recent development; Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.

Never has a problem with this recipient before. How do I fix it?

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 7:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 7:32 PM

shyone269 Said:

"Email: A recent development; Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.: Never has a problem with this recipient before. How do I fix it?"

-------

Contact the Recipient of an eMai:

Seems to be an automatic reply. You would get an error message about an eMail for going through, successfully. But, this seems to be an automatic reply. So, have the recipient contact the Network Administrator on this, allowing you to go through.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 7:32 PM in response to shyone269

shyone269 Said:

"Email: A recent development; Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.: Never has a problem with this recipient before. How do I fix it?"

-------

Contact the Recipient of an eMai:

Seems to be an automatic reply. You would get an error message about an eMail for going through, successfully. But, this seems to be an automatic reply. So, have the recipient contact the Network Administrator on this, allowing you to go through.

Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.