Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Did my notes leave the cloud?

The notes I typed on my computer used to show up on my phone and vice versa, but it's not doing that anymore. Does anyone know why?

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 9:39 AM

Have you checked the different folders in your notes app?

Maybe you typed your notes in a local folder instead of a cloud folder in the notes app. Happens quickly, when not looking out.

If not, check your iCloud settings - whether you have Cloud sharing enabled or not. If yes, disable it and enable it again. Restart your devices and make sure that you have background actualization for the notes app enabled and the battery saving mode disabled.

Hope that helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2022 9:39 AM in response to StephkneeJo

Have you checked the different folders in your notes app?

Maybe you typed your notes in a local folder instead of a cloud folder in the notes app. Happens quickly, when not looking out.

If not, check your iCloud settings - whether you have Cloud sharing enabled or not. If yes, disable it and enable it again. Restart your devices and make sure that you have background actualization for the notes app enabled and the battery saving mode disabled.

Hope that helps.

Did my notes leave the cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.