Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am at Best Buy in California Maryland. And they said they cannot fix I phone. Because they. Any get into apple system ?? They did not properly fix my battery replacement and said no that they can’t log into apple service????

I am at Best Buy in California Maryland. And they said they cannot fix I phone. Because they. Any get into apple system ?? They did not properly fix my battery replacement and said no that they can’t log into apple service????

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 1:56 PM

If their system is down, then it's down. Ask them if there's a good time to come back. Or, make an appointment at an Apple Store:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

6 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.