APPLE service in 75189

I saw that you have Apple Care for apple the devices I just purchased.

And then I saw you off warranty repair services,

But what I did not see is that you even have the capability of repairing my equipment in my area.

I know the shipping takes time. And Ive have to destroy apple products in the past and just replace them MS Windows Products because Apple could not return the products fast enough.

So I have bought replacement products for Apple in 10 Years.

And recently I bought some more apple products, in hopes that this problem has been resolved.

So Before I pay for Apple care, I need to know if Apple has the resources to repair any problems that might arise quickly in my area.

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 8:56 AM

Even if there are Apple Stores in your area, it doesn't mean that all repairs can be done on site. Some repairs, especially for computers are still sent out. The store can handle the shipping for you and then you pick it up at the store when the repair is done.

My experience with Apple repairs in the U.S. if they have to be shipped out is that they take less than 7 days.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2023 8:56 AM in response to Randall.H

Even if there are Apple Stores in your area, it doesn't mean that all repairs can be done on site. Some repairs, especially for computers are still sent out. The store can handle the shipping for you and then you pick it up at the store when the repair is done.

My experience with Apple repairs in the U.S. if they have to be shipped out is that they take less than 7 days.

May 10, 2024 9:50 AM in response to Randall.H

FYI, repairs for a brand new model may take longer for the first few months after product release since Apple may not have very many spare parts available at launch of a new product model. Seems to vary though, but something to be aware if you need an immediate repair for a new product line shortly after launch.

Of course sometimes a particular part could be in short supply at any time, but this rarely happens although it is a possibility. While most repairs should be less than a week, it may take longer if it is determined a second part is needed which could extend repair times by a couple of days especially if Apple needs to get your approval for any increase in the repair costs since it may take time to send & receive those notices.

APPLE service in 75189

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.