Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact lost

Lost access to an old company work email account which I’d assume some contacts had been stored on

is there a way for apple to back up my lost contacts but link them to an alternative account

I’ve also lost a lot of calendar data too. Again assuming linked to the redundant company email

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 3:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 4:22 AM

It depends what credentials do you know about web mail account , the web mail address and its password , the rest of credentials to create account , was it an Apple ID or a simple web mail account .

Note : if company has erased the account permanently from the server or you were using an iPhone and they deleted the contacts from iPhone / icloud data and signed in with new Apple ID and password or changed all credentials .

Then nothing can be done .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2022 4:22 AM in response to J44kck

It depends what credentials do you know about web mail account , the web mail address and its password , the rest of credentials to create account , was it an Apple ID or a simple web mail account .

Note : if company has erased the account permanently from the server or you were using an iPhone and they deleted the contacts from iPhone / icloud data and signed in with new Apple ID and password or changed all credentials .

Then nothing can be done .

Contact lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.