Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sidebar & toolbar not accessible

Hey everyone

on Finder app I do not have the possible to show the sidebar neither the toolbar ( apparently they are linked if I understood correctly what I read... but not sure to get the reason why they are linked), they are both greyed out.

Couple of days ago I was able to show or to hide them.

I surely did something wrong but what....

Thx for the help

Nicolas

iMac 24″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 5:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 7:28 AM

Nicollivier wrote:

So after reboot the sidebar appears, the toolbar as well but the hide option of the toolbar is not accessible this time...
and the touch combination "option + command + T" has not effect.

[Edit] my previous comment is true only on full page. If I am not on full page mode, the hide toolbar option is accessible. and the touch combination active.
is it normal mode??

Normal, yes.

Get to know the Finder on your Mac

Get to know the Finder on your Mac - Apple Support

See and organize your files in the Finder on Mac - Apple ...

Organize your files in the Finder on Mac - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2022 7:28 AM in response to Nicollivier

Nicollivier wrote:

So after reboot the sidebar appears, the toolbar as well but the hide option of the toolbar is not accessible this time...

[Edit] my previous comment is true only on full page. If I am not on full page mode, the hide toolbar option is accessible. and the touch combination active.
is it normal mode??

Normal, yes.

Get to know the Finder on your Mac

Get to know the Finder on your Mac - Apple Support

See and organize your files in the Finder on Mac - Apple ...

Organize your files in the Finder on Mac - Apple Support

Aug 9, 2022 6:46 AM in response to dialabrain

is it normal mode??

Sidebar & toolbar not accessible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.