Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer from old phone to new

I recently purchased a new Iphone 12 and i was transferring all of the data from my old phone to the new one. It completed and then like usual the apple logo popped up on the new phone with the bar under it and it wasn’t even half way done and the phone went black. So naturally i thought plug it up to a charger. When i did the charging noise came on but the screen is black. i’m not sure what to do

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 9:00 AM

hayhay444 wrote:

I recently purchased a new Iphone 12 and i was transferring all of the data from my old phone to the new one. It completed and then like usual the apple logo popped up on the new phone with the bar under it and it wasn’t even half way done and the phone went black. So naturally i thought plug it up to a charger. When i did the charging noise came on but the screen is black. i’m not sure what to do

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2022 9:00 AM in response to hayhay444

hayhay444 wrote:

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Transfer from old phone to new

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.