Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

i just got a new phone, and the old is not transfering to the new, what should i do?

today, I got the new 15 iPhone and my old one (12 mini purple) is not transferring the data to the new one (15 pro), it also won't let me do a backup through my computer, it's like it won't recognize it I don't know why.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 8:25 PM

ineedyourh3lp Said:

"i just got a new phone, and the old is not transfering to the new, what should i do?: today, I got the new 15 iPhone and my old one (12 mini purple) is not transferring the data to the new one (15 pro), it also won't let me do a backup through my computer, it's like it won't recognize it I don't know why."

-------

Transferring to a New iPhone:

Use Quick Start for the Transfer: Use Quick Start to Transfer Data to a new iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2023 8:25 PM in response to ineedyourh3lp

ineedyourh3lp Said:

"i just got a new phone, and the old is not transfering to the new, what should i do?: today, I got the new 15 iPhone and my old one (12 mini purple) is not transferring the data to the new one (15 pro), it also won't let me do a backup through my computer, it's like it won't recognize it I don't know why."

-------

Transferring to a New iPhone:

Use Quick Start for the Transfer: Use Quick Start to Transfer Data to a new iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

i just got a new phone, and the old is not transfering to the new, what should i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.