You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail issues - my email is not showing

My provider updated to Microsoft 365. So I had to change the settings of a current email that I use a lot. Now Once I click on an email it does not display where it came from, does not display recipient or the content. If I log in Outlook online, i can everything fine.

I think it may be an issue with setting or how I have office 365 set up...I'm not sure. Anyone has had this problem?

Here is a screen shot:

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 6:52 AM

3 replies

Aug 10, 2022 8:01 AM in response to Sasha_74

Hello Sasha_74,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some issues with your email messages showing properly. Here are suggestions on Account Information preferences that may need to be checked:

Change Account Information preferences in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

We'd also recommend checking your email while booted to safe mode. This will help narrow down what might be causing the Mail messages to not show properly.

Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support

Then, one way to ensure the issue isn't user profile related, we recommend creating a new test user profile (with admin privileges), configuring that email account with Mac Mail to see if the same issue occurs.

Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac - Apple Support

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards.

Mail issues - my email is not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.