Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly my printer does not print from my iMac

Suddenly my Officejet_Pro_8600 does not print from my iMac. Any suggestions

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 27″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 10:27 AM

Hi,

Some of the 8600 series models appear to support AirPrint. If your printer is connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router) as the Mac computer, and AirPrint has been used earlier:

If there is a problem with AirPrint discovery for one or more devices, you may want to try the following full procedure (in the exact order).

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the Mac, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the Mac. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

About AirPrint - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2022 10:27 AM in response to LaJuan272

Hi,

Some of the 8600 series models appear to support AirPrint. If your printer is connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router) as the Mac computer, and AirPrint has been used earlier:

If there is a problem with AirPrint discovery for one or more devices, you may want to try the following full procedure (in the exact order).

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the Mac, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the Mac. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

About AirPrint - Apple Support

Suddenly my printer does not print from my iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.