Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio of purchased tv show is not English.

Can I have a refund for my recent purchase of a tv show? I have tried all other options to change the audio to English, and when making the purchase, the show details and episode details were all written in English leading me to believe the audio was also in English. It is in French and when I click on the three dots, only the playback speed option is available. No option for audio language is available.

I changed the language preferences in the TV app as well as adjusting my general settings. Neither of those have worked. I would like a refund for this purchase at this time.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 4:48 PM

Koodo

You appear to be in Canada. The Canadian iTunes Store will have several shows in two languages as two separate store items. Buy the correct item to get the wanted language properties in the media. I’m sorry to hear that the description gave not enough indication.

Captive (Mini-série) (2016) on iTunes (fr-CA) - Apple

Thirteen (Mini Series) (2016) on iTunes (en-CA) - Apple

Can I have a refund for my recent purchase of a tv show?

Please contact the iTunes Store staff about undoing the purchase and getting the correct version if you still want it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2022 4:48 PM in response to SydOgro

Koodo

You appear to be in Canada. The Canadian iTunes Store will have several shows in two languages as two separate store items. Buy the correct item to get the wanted language properties in the media. I’m sorry to hear that the description gave not enough indication.

Captive (Mini-série) (2016) on iTunes (fr-CA) - Apple

Thirteen (Mini Series) (2016) on iTunes (en-CA) - Apple

Can I have a refund for my recent purchase of a tv show?

Please contact the iTunes Store staff about undoing the purchase and getting the correct version if you still want it.

Audio of purchased tv show is not English.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.