Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ms exchange and ipad

how do I find the exchange password for my ipad -- suddenly I can't get into my mail and my password is not working -- I havenot changed it -

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 2:37 AM

If you have forgotten your MS Exchange Password, if not saved in your locally stored passwords (this being your Keychain), you will need to reset the password with your email provider.

If using Exchange, this might suggest that you are using email services provided by either a Corporate or Education entity - in which case you may need to contact your System Administrator or local IT Team. If instead your Exchange account is provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), you will need to contact their Support Team.

As already mentioned by TheLittles, you can discover information about finding stored Passwords in the iPad User Guide:

View your passwords and related information on iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2022 2:37 AM in response to paper3

If you have forgotten your MS Exchange Password, if not saved in your locally stored passwords (this being your Keychain), you will need to reset the password with your email provider.

If using Exchange, this might suggest that you are using email services provided by either a Corporate or Education entity - in which case you may need to contact your System Administrator or local IT Team. If instead your Exchange account is provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), you will need to contact their Support Team.

As already mentioned by TheLittles, you can discover information about finding stored Passwords in the iPad User Guide:

View your passwords and related information on iPad - Apple Support

ms exchange and ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.