Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ringtone downloaded as an iTunes song?

I went to the Sound settings, then ringtones, then the Tunes store. I bought a ringtone. But it didn’t download as a ringtone. It downloaded as a 9 second song in iTunes. Any idea how to fix it to be a ringtone instead of an iTunes song?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 10:16 PM

enniferJBS Said:

"Ringtone downloaded as an iTunes song?: No such app. It didn’t make a ringtone. I bought a ringtone, but it didn’t get saved as a ringtone, but as a song in iTunes."

-------

Thank you for the followup reply.

Contact Apple Support:

If a purchase if not going through as it should, then contact Apple Support, as this may be a glitch in their purchase database. So, ask the the Apple Rep to fix this purchase.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2022 10:16 PM in response to JenniferJBS

enniferJBS Said:

"Ringtone downloaded as an iTunes song?: No such app. It didn’t make a ringtone. I bought a ringtone, but it didn’t get saved as a ringtone, but as a song in iTunes."

-------

Thank you for the followup reply.

Contact Apple Support:

If a purchase if not going through as it should, then contact Apple Support, as this may be a glitch in their purchase database. So, ask the the Apple Rep to fix this purchase.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Aug 9, 2022 10:08 PM in response to JenniferJBS

enniferJBS Said:

"Ringtone downloaded as an iTunes song?:I went to the Sound settings, then ringtones, then the Tunes store. I bought a ringtone. But it didn’t download as a ringtone. It downloaded as a 9 second song in iTunes. Any idea how to fix it to be a ringtone instead of an iTunes song?"

-------

Have any Ringtones Apps?

If you have a ringtone app (an app made for making ringtones from Music files), then it may have created it.

Ringtone downloaded as an iTunes song?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.