Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

I have just purchased a ringtone from iTunes and I can’t use it

I have just purchased a ringtone from iTunes and I can’t use it. It’s showing in my iTunes library but not in the list of available ringtones to select.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 3:25 PM

I have just purchased a ringtone from iTunes and I can’t use it. It’s showing in my iTunes library

Or did you purchase a song?

Check Apple invoice.

See -> Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

3 replies

May 14, 2024 8:30 PM in response to DragonyDebs

To solve this problem, you can try this: Connect your iPhone to your computer, open iTunes, select your device, then select the "Tones" tab and make sure the "Sync Tones" option is checked . After resyncing, the new ringtone may appear on your iPhone. In case you have tried the above method and the problem is not resolved, please visit vyzvánění to find and download another song to install.

I have just purchased a ringtone from iTunes and I can’t use it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.