Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone 11 pro max has locked me out. I can see all my apps, but i can not open them, i can not open my text messages or send them and i can make phone calls or power the phone down

my phone has locked up. I can't make calls. review my text messages, open any apps, i can't power my phone off. The only thing my phone is allowing me to do is answer calls. How do i unlock my IPhone 11 PRO Max?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 5:37 AM

Try and force restart your iphone

To force restart iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, or any iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 13 model, do the following:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2022 5:37 AM in response to Rbuntin24

Try and force restart your iphone

To force restart iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, or any iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 13 model, do the following:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

My Iphone 11 pro max has locked me out. I can see all my apps, but i can not open them, i can not open my text messages or send them and i can make phone calls or power the phone down

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.