Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I keep my Magsafe battery pack plugged-in 24x7?

Is it safe to keep the Magsafe Battery pack plugged-in 24x7 and use it as a wireless charger for my iPhone 13? I only plan to occasionally take the battery pack with me when I go out.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 11:16 AM

You can but these batteries are meant to be charged and used regularly. It would be better to purchase a Qi or MagSafe wireless charger and use the battery pack as needed. However, as the following article notes, the battery pack does include charge management to help maintain performance when plugged in for prolonged periods (see Learn More at How to use your MagSafe Battery Pack - Apple Support and About iPad and iPhone Charge Management Feature - Apple Support).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2022 11:16 AM in response to syomantak

You can but these batteries are meant to be charged and used regularly. It would be better to purchase a Qi or MagSafe wireless charger and use the battery pack as needed. However, as the following article notes, the battery pack does include charge management to help maintain performance when plugged in for prolonged periods (see Learn More at How to use your MagSafe Battery Pack - Apple Support and About iPad and iPhone Charge Management Feature - Apple Support).

Can I keep my Magsafe battery pack plugged-in 24x7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.