Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I take a Vertical (or long) screenshot inside app (not browser)?

If I'm in the settings app, how do I quickly take a vertical / long screenshot of everything without trying to paste together (screenshot stitching) different images and merge them into one?

Might you know of a tip or trick? On Samsung I can do native double down arrow to "keep taking screenshots below"... does that exist on iphone? Maybe there is shortcut you can share?

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 1:32 PM

Looks like the app StitchPics-Stitch Screenshots 4+ (not tailor) is the best way to do it.

Nothing native works.. real shame BECAUSE the safari full page feature is beautiful but should be available across entire platform.

2 replies

Aug 10, 2022 1:25 PM in response to Maggew

Maggew ~ Consider using Picsew Pro ($1.99 In-App Purchase). The app cleverly uses iOS Control Center's Screen Recording feature to record you slowly scrolling through whatever multi-screen content you want to grab into a single "screenshot" image. Picsew calls it Scrollshot Recording – see this video demo. It will even auto-remove the right-side scrollbar in the resulting screenshot.

õ¿õ¬

How do I take a Vertical (or long) screenshot inside app (not browser)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.