Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Education Discount

I wanna buy macbook air with Education discount but I am not student in US. I have friends who are student here. Can Inuse their information to buy macbook air with education discount? Which information do Apple want to do education discount?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 4:24 PM

alpersertbas wrote:

I wanna buy macbook air with Education discount but I am not student in US. I have friends who are student here. Can Inuse their information to buy macbook air with education discount?

Sorry, but no. You would have to be enrolled in a U.S.-based university ... and show proof that you are, in order to be eligible for the discount.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2022 4:24 PM in response to alpersertbas

alpersertbas wrote:

I wanna buy macbook air with Education discount but I am not student in US. I have friends who are student here. Can Inuse their information to buy macbook air with education discount?

Sorry, but no. You would have to be enrolled in a U.S.-based university ... and show proof that you are, in order to be eligible for the discount.

Sep 3, 2022 6:09 PM in response to alpersertbas

They are currently having this promo also in Ontario, Canada. You have to show proof of university or college enrolled. I just purchased MacBook Air with education discount and they are giving out an Apple Gift Card of $210. Problem is it's been 3 days and still have not received the gift card. They have resent it 3 times via email and nothing received.

Education Discount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.