Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to log in to my iCloud from my new phone I had to create a new iCloud account but I would like to log in to my other one how ever I do not have access to the phone number I had on it I need help please

I need help getting back into my iCloud I have pictures of my kids and family and very important things please help me I don’t have access to my old number I do remember the password but it’s asking me to verify with the number I no longer have access to that phone number

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 9:04 PM

5 replies

Aug 11, 2022 12:06 AM in response to sian681

I need to log in to my iCloud from my new phone I had to create a new iCloud account

Why?

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

I need help getting back into my iCloud I have pictures of my kids and family and very important things please help me I don’t have access to my old number I do remember the password but it’s asking me to verify with the number I no longer have access to that phone number

What did you do with that old number?

You can only link a phone number to one Apple ID.

Get more help, see -> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Aug 11, 2022 6:23 AM in response to sian681

OK, got it.

Get more help:

📞 Call Apple in your region see: Contact Apple for support and service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

or -> Contact Apple Support -> Get Support (apple.com)

I need to log in to my iCloud from my new phone I had to create a new iCloud account but I would like to log in to my other one how ever I do not have access to the phone number I had on it I need help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.