Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i know about my downloaded app

How can i know about my downloaded apps

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 9:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 11:57 PM

See -> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

It is highly recommended to always purchase apps, music, ringtones, etc. from App Store or iTunes Store.

If you can't make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2022 11:57 PM in response to Meysum

See -> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

It is highly recommended to always purchase apps, music, ringtones, etc. from App Store or iTunes Store.

If you can't make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

How can i know about my downloaded app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.