Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy iPhone from Thailand will it work in Canada?

I’m using iPhone 7 right now for over 6 years and I’m desperate on needing a new one, probably iPhone 13 pro, but I have plan on moving to Canada.

I heard it somewhere that in some countries the iPhones hardware parts are different because of where it made, and might not work in some countries.

I’m currently living in Thailand, and wanting to buy an iPhone here from the Apple store, will it work in Canada when I move there in a few months?

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 10:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 4:37 AM

Some features may not work in Canada but it will work as a phone. Once you get to Canada make sure you erase the device and set t up as new and that you switch to using the Canada region for your Apple ID and Canada as the region for the device itself. That should ensure you are getting the maximum usability from the device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 4:37 AM in response to mullika129

Some features may not work in Canada but it will work as a phone. Once you get to Canada make sure you erase the device and set t up as new and that you switch to using the Canada region for your Apple ID and Canada as the region for the device itself. That should ensure you are getting the maximum usability from the device.

If I buy iPhone from Thailand will it work in Canada?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.