Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Liquid damage to new MacBook pro

I spilled a vodka soda drink on my new MacBook Pro - anyone have any luck with repairing after a similar issue or am I totally screwed?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 2:27 AM

Liquids are insidious. They cause corrosion and are particularly damaging. Sometimes the corrosion is delay, but you don't need to delay getting Apple to evaluate it.

There are home remedies, but generally all eventually lead to a visit to an Apple store. You can expect a hefty bill to repair. That's just the nature of a liquid soaking.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 2:27 AM in response to MMirich

Liquids are insidious. They cause corrosion and are particularly damaging. Sometimes the corrosion is delay, but you don't need to delay getting Apple to evaluate it.

There are home remedies, but generally all eventually lead to a visit to an Apple store. You can expect a hefty bill to repair. That's just the nature of a liquid soaking.

Liquid damage to new MacBook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.