Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV stopped working

I have an Apple TV subscription and can play it on my iPhone but it has stopped working on my lg tv. Instead of a play button it says start a free trial, i click that and it just refreshes, it’s signed in and I can browse but can’t play anything. It worked fine last week

55UH652T-TA,

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 11:06 AM

it’s signed in

The described experience indicates that you’re not signed in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account that has this subscription.

If the issue persists, then I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 11:06 AM in response to Sray88

it’s signed in

The described experience indicates that you’re not signed in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account that has this subscription.

If the issue persists, then I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Apple TV stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.