Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Library tab non-existent on apple tv app on my Samsung smart 4k tv 6 series

When i open up the apple tv app to watch a show i purchased on my account, the library tab does not show on the app on my samsung tv. It says the latest version is 1.0.2 and that it's installed. I know this is not up to date but it does not show an option to update the app.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 12:29 PM

Some newer smart TVs get the full Apple TV app. Other models may get the slimmed down Apple TV+ app. The latter wouldn’t feature a Library tab. Please verify the exact app name. I think the app availability is based on the model device.

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 12:29 PM in response to stonecoldb

Some newer smart TVs get the full Apple TV app. Other models may get the slimmed down Apple TV+ app. The latter wouldn’t feature a Library tab. Please verify the exact app name. I think the app availability is based on the model device.

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

Library tab non-existent on apple tv app on my Samsung smart 4k tv 6 series

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.